· With an extensive international experience in areas such as software development, implementation projects and project management, I, along with great commitment and focus on results have created successful and effective services and project results
· To build new capabilities, processes and operations from the ground up to become a productive and profitable department is one of my strengths
· One of my characteristics is to always be loyal to my client and a strong commitment to the tasks and responsibilities I have
· I have a strong driving force; I am profit-oriented and acting quorum leader.
· I am perceived as an effective manager / leader and I have extensive experience of working in an international environment.
· Change Management certified, Prosci.
· Partner and Chairman for ERP & Friends
Coordination of a number of initiative gathered in a Program, which all are supposed to improve the clients internal processes as well as daily business.
In addition to my coordination role I also run part of the initiatives as a Projekt Manager.
The work results in improved processes and solutions which all together improve the efficiency of the business daily work.
I was responsible for the purchase of a new ERP solution. In my role I coordinated
- Identifying target for the new solution, including business principles
- Identify suitable vendors
- Creation and follow up of RFP
- Coordinating Proof of Concept (POC) activities
- Evaluation of each supplier and its ability to respond to the customer’s needs
- Create final proposal for a short-list and support during the clients evalutation in order do decide which vendor to select.